- spy tech in a suitcase
- find one. find all. control one. control all.
- Apple looks at all your uploaded pictures
- FB Auto interprets and classifies all your photos
- Border patrol gets hacked of image data
- The government watches all reporters and dissidents across the web
- Unlock your phone or go to Jail
- they wont pay for our data
- Shrek escaped his enclosure, made a bold break for freedom, and spent 6 years hiding in local caves.
- Cow Who Escapes Slaughterhouse Gets Shot Near McDonald’s
- Zookeepers found him in front of another ape enclosure, tossing rocks at Otis, a fellow orangutan
- She escaped by leaping over a six-foot fence at Ken Meyers Meats
- A cow has been living alone on an island, attacking anyone who comes near, after staging a miraculous escape on its way to a slaughterhouse.
- Freddie would enjoy “a life of leisure,” being cared for alongside “cow friends.”
“The total amount of suffering per year in the natural world is beyond all decent contemplation. During the minute that it takes me to compose this sentence, thousands of animals are being eaten alive, many others are running for their lives, whimpering with fear, others are slowly being devoured from within by rasping parasites, thousands of all kinds are dying of starvation, thirst, and disease. It must be so.
If there ever is a time of plenty, this very fact will automatically lead to an increase in the population until the natural state of starvation and misery is restored. In a universe of electrons and selfish genes, blind physical forces and genetic replication, some people are going to get hurt, other people are going to get lucky, and you won’t find any rhyme or reason in it, nor any justice.
The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference.”Richard Dawkins, River Out of Eden: A Darwinian View of Life
” If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.Winston S Churchill
There may be an even worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves”